Gateley Smithers Purslow have a wealth of experience in the field of Heritage Conservation: our Architecture, Surveying and Engineering teams have provided design and repair solutions to listed or heritage buildings for many years.
The Gateley Smithers Purslow Team includes Accredited Conservation Architects & Surveyors qualified under the AABC, RIBA & RICS Accreditation Schemes. We encourage our staff to gain Conservation Accreditation together with specialist qualifications in Heritage Conservation.
Amongst the specialist services we offer are:
- Heritage Impact Assessments
- Listed Building Consent Applications
- Historical Research & Archive Building Records
- Conservation Management Plans
- Assessments of Significance
- Assistance with grant funding from Historic England and the National Lottery.
- Consultation with Local Authorities