Architectural Technologist – Chester
Gateley Smithers Purslow, are looking to recruit a full time Architectural Technologist to join our growing team. This is a busy and varied role providing support to the Chester team on a wide range of projects, including insurance work, primarily residential and commercial buildings in all forms of construction.
We have ambitious plans to expand over the next few years and are looking for people who share the same vision.
This position provides a perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to show their ambition, drive and passion for customer service, as well as delivering our values, a professional manner and good interpersonal communication skills are essential.
Appropriate training leading towards membership of appropriate professional body, such as CIAT
- Some experience and knowledge of architectural and planning practices and procedures supported by an awareness of the latest statutory requirements, technical publications and guidelines to meet the technical demands of the Company’s existing and potential client base
- Experience in using CAD/BIM software
- Experience in working to deadlines.
Qualities and Skills
- The ability to think methodically
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The post is a full time, permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week with a competitive salary and company pension scheme.
You will find more information in our Candidate Information Pack: