Tendering Administrator – Glaston
Gateley Smithers Purslow, are looking to recruit a full time Tendering Administrator to join our growing team. This is a busy and varied role providing support to the Business Support team on a wide range of projects, including insurance work, primarily residential and commercial buildings in all forms of construction.
We have ambitious plans to expand over the next few years and are looking for people who share the same vision.
This position provides a perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to show their ambition, drive and passion for customer service, as well as delivering our values, a professional manner and good interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- Experience of working in tendering administration and a customer service role, dealing with a wide range of customers in varying circumstances
- Experience of working in an office environment, with a working knowledge of business support systems and procedures
- Experience in working with individuals across departments
Qualities and Skills
- Enthusiastic, committed, and a fast learner with previous experience of a busy environment
- Computer literate
- Good time management skills, solid organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Ability to work on own initiative but understand the importance of working well within the team
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
The post is a full time, permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week with a competitive salary and company pension scheme.
You will find more information in our Candidate Information Pack: