Gateley Smithers Purslow, are looking to recruit a full time Team Administrator / Typist to join our growing team.
We have ambitious plans to expand over the next few years and are looking for people who share the same vision.
This position provides a perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to show their ambition, drive and passion for customer service, as well as delivering our values, a professional manner and good interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- Experience of handling a broad range of customers on the telephone, providing a high-quality customer care and understanding
- Experience of working in a secretarial and administrative role
- Experience of working with individuals across departments and liaising with external customers
- Fast and efficient typing skills
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
Qualities and Skills
- Enthusiastic, committed and a fast learner with previous experience of a busy environment
- Computer literate and fast, precise typing skills
- Good time management skills, solid organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Ability to work on own initiative but understand the importance of working well within the team
- Strong communication skills ‚Äì both verbal and written
The post is a full time, permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week with a competitive salary and company pension scheme.
You will find more information in our Candidate Information Pack: