Structural Engineer – Chester
Smithers Purslow, Consulting Engineers & Surveyors, is looking to recruit a full-time Structural Engineer to join its growing team.
This is a busy and varied role providing engineering design and consultancy services on a wide range of buildings structures’ projects, primarily residential and commercial buildings in all forms of construction.
We have ambitious plans to expand over the next few years and are looking for people who share the same vision.
This position provides a perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to show their ambition, drive and passion for customer service, as well as delivering our values, a professional manner and good interpersonal communication skills are essential.
The post is a full time, permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week with a competitive salary and company pension scheme.
- Degree in Structural Engineering
- 6+ Years Graduate experience
- Experience and extensive working knowledge of consulting engineering, surveying, architectural & planning practices and procedures supported by an awareness of the latest statutory requirements, technical publications and guidelines
- Experience in negotiation, supervisory and leadership roles
- Experience in working to deadlines and within budgets on large scale projects
Qualities and Skills
- Sound mathematical, scientific and IT skills
- The ability to think methodically and manage projects
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
You will find more information in our Candidate Information Pack:
If you are self-motivated, have a real enthusiasm to progress and are looking for your next challenge, please email: email@example.com.