Regional Manager / Chartered Building Surveyor – East Anglia
Gateley Smithers Purslow, are looking to recruit a full time Regional Manager Chartered Building Surveyor to join our growing team. This is a busy and varied role providing support to the Surveying team on a wide range of projects, including insurance work, primarily residential and commercial buildings in all forms of construction.
We have ambitious plans to expand over the next few years and are looking for people who share the same vision.
This position provides a perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to show their ambition, drive and passion for customer service, as well as delivering our values, a professional manner and good interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- Experience and detailed working knowledge of your departments practices and procedures supported by an awareness of the latest statutory requirements technical publications and guidelines to meet the technical demands of the Company’s existing and potential client base
- Experience of managing a team of people to meet KPI’s and productivity levels
- Experience in delegating tasks and project management
Qualities and Skills
- Enthusiastic, committed to leading a team to achieve company objectives.
- Good time management skills and solid organisational skills
- Specialist skills and knowledge relevant to role
- Negotiation, supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets
The post is a full time, permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week with a competitive salary and company pension scheme.You will find more information in our Candidate Information Pack: