Chartered/Experienced Building Surveyor – North Wales and remotely
Gateley Smithers Purslow, are looking to recruit a full time Chartered or Experienced Building Surveyor to join our growing team. This is a hybrid working role between the North Wales office and remotely. There will also be some travel to our Chester office and the North West. This is a busy and varied role providing support to the Midlands Surveying team on a wide range of projects, including insurance work, primarily residential and commercial buildings in all forms of construction.
We have ambitious plans to expand over the next few years and are looking for people who share the same vision.
This position provides a perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to show their ambition, drive and passion for customer service, as well as delivering our values, a professional manner and good interpersonal communication skills are essential.
MRICS or BSc
- Experience and extensive working knowledge of consulting engineering, surveying, architectural & planning practices and procedures supported by an awareness of the latest statutory requirements and technical publications.
- Experience in Defect Diagnosis and report writing
- Insurance repair project experience preferred
- Experience in negotiation, supervisory and leadership roles
- Experience in working to deadlines and within budgets on large scale projects
- Experience and understanding of CDM Regs 2015, Party Wall and Building Regulation legislation
Qualities and Skills
- Sound mathematical, scientific and IT skills and the ability to think methodically to problem solve.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and Variable Attitude to work type
The post is a full time, permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week with a competitive salary and company pension scheme.
You will find more information in our Candidate Information Pack: