Chartered/Experienced Building Surveyor – Chester
Smithers Purslow is looking to recruit a full time Chartered/Experienced Building Surveyor to join our growing team.
This is a busy and varied role providing support to the Surveying Technical Director on a wide range of projects, including insurance work, primarily residential and commercial buildings in all forms of construction.
We have ambitious plans to expand over the next few years and are looking for people who share the same vision.
This position provides a perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to show their ambition, drive and passion for customer service, as well as delivering our values, a professional manner and good interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- MRICS or experienced non RICS qualified
- Experience in handling design/contract administration of insurance claims / large losses
- Experience and extensive working knowledge of consulting engineering, surveying, architectural and planning practices and procedures supported by an awareness of the latest statutory requirements, technical publications and guidelines
- Experience and knowledge of Party Wall
- Experience in negotiation, supervisory and leadership roles
- Experience in working to deadlines and within budgets on large scale projects
- Experience and understanding of CDM Regs 2015, Party Wall and Building Regs legislation
Qualities and Skills
- Sound mathematical, scientific and IT skills and the ability to think methodically to problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and Variable Attitude to work type
The post is a full time, permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week with a competitive salary and company pension scheme.
You will find more information in our Candidate Information Pack:
If you are self-motivated, have a real enthusiasm to progress and are looking for your next challenge then please email email@example.com attaching your Curriculum Vitae.