Chartered Engineer – Leeds
Gateley Smithers Purslow, are looking to recruit a full time Chartered Engineer with Expert Witness Experience to join our growing team.
This is a busy and varied role providing support to the Northern Technical Director on a wide range of projects, including insurance work, primarily residential and commercial buildings in all forms of construction.
We have ambitious plans to expand over the next few years and are looking for people who share the same vision.
- MICE / MIStructE / FICE
- Experience and extensive working knowledge of consulting engineering, surveying, and procedures supported by an awareness of the latest statutory requirements, technical publications and guidelines
- Experience in negotiation, supervisory and leadership roles
- Experience in working to deadlines and within budgets on large scale projects
Qualities and Skills
- Sound mathematical, scientific and IT skills
- The ability to think methodically and to manage projects
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Full Driving Licence
The post is a full time, permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week with a competitive salary and company pension scheme.
You will find more information in our Candidate Information Pack:
If you are self-motivated, have a real enthusiasm to progress and are looking for your next challenge then please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your Curriculum Vitae.